HOW TO MAKE NUTRITIOUS KHEER
- Now keep coconut milk for boiling and after 10 minutes add dates and Anjeer
- Now let it boil for 10 minutes and then add rajagara and makhana and boil for 10 minutes
- Now add kesar flakes and cardamom powder
- Now take a serving vessel and add Kheer and garnish with pistachio and then serve it
- It is very easy to prepare and also very healthy.
Makhana is rich in calcium, Iron, zinc, Phosphorous etc. and have many Ayurvedic and medicinal properties. The most common use of Makhana is to cure diarrhea and helps to improve and increase the weak appetite. It is also very good to use during pregnancy and as a postnatal food. It is very high in calcium so good for arthritis patients and old age people. It is also a good source of antioxidants so makhana should be consumed not only during fasting but as a daily routine food in some way.
RasoiShop Home Cooking Expert Divya Thakker
Divya Thakker, is a passionate home cooking expert who understands and promotes the need for well balanced meal and keeping the food free of preservatives and artificial colors. She promotes her vision by conducting Salad and Food making workshops with many well-known NGOs.