HOW TO MAKE EASTER CUP CAKE
Make spring a little sweeter with these delicious Easter cupcakes.If you're looking to add a festive twist to your Easter desserts, then check out these adorable, easy Easter cupcake ideas.There's something about getting a whole little cake all to yourself, piled high with frosting and treats, that makes it even better than a slice of a bigger cake. Plus, cupcakes make great additions to the Easter basket—they can even be hidden around the house among the eggs!
- 190 Grams Refined Maida
- 35 Grams Cocoa powder
- 200 Grams Powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking soda
- 117 Millilitres Oil
- 1 Tablespoon White vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Edible blue color a few drops
- Chocolate ganache
- 1 Cup Dark chocolate chopped
- 1 Cup Fresh cream
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Heat cream in a non-stick pan and bring to boil.
- Add to chocolate and mix till chocolate melts and well incorporated.
- Fill a piping bag with ganache fitted with a star nozzle.
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking soda into a bowl.
- Put 235 ml water, oil, vinegar and vanilla essence in another bowl and mix.
- Add salt to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar and water-oil mixture to the flour mixture and whisk well with an electric blender.
- Fill silicon cupcake moulds with this batter, place the moulds on a baking tray. Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Demould and place each cupcake in paper cupcakes. Pipe out ganache on top of each cupcake.
- Take fondant in a bowl. Add some edible blue color and mix well. Divided fondant into small equal portions and shape them into mini eggs and place them on top of each prepared cupcake along with some sprinklers.